Orland Dental Implants and More
When both the tooth and root are damaged, the best permanent replacement is a dental implant in conjunction with a ceramic crown from your Orland Park IL Dentist. This solution both looks and functions just like a natural tooth.
Having dental implants replacing your lost back teeth will give you new, unparalleled strength and stability that allows you to eat what you want. It will also preserve your jawbone and facial appearance.
- The only fixed alternative in this situation. A stable, secure solution that lets you eat what you want Preserves your facial appearance and prevents bone loss
All On Four- Teeth In a Day!
What is All on 4
The All-on-4® treatment concept is a state-of-the-art innovative procedure that provides patients permanent attached (fixed) teeth utilizing as few as four dental implants. Serving as your Orland Park dentist, Dr. Pape specializes in offering you new teeth in as little as one day by using the All-on-4® treatment concept for those that are about to lose or have lost all their upper and/or lower teeth.
Benefits of Permanent Teeth in 1 Day
- New teeth in as little as just one day Minimally invasive procedure
- No more ill-fitting dentures
- Eliminates denture adhesives
- Teeth are secure like your natural teeth
- Cost effective compared to traditional implants
- Life changing procedure