Richard J. Pape, DDS
Orland Park Family and Cosmetic Dentist
|Call: (708) 403-9848|
- DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES
- PREVENTATIVE TREATMENTS
- RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY
- IMPLANT SERVICES
- COSMETIC PROCEDURES
- TEETH WHITENING
- PERIODONTAL THERAPY
- GUM LASER PLASTIC SURGERY
- SLEEP APNEA / SMOKING
- THE BATTLE AGAINST BAD BREATH
- WEIGHT LOSS AND ORAL HEALTH
- DON'T FORGET TO CLEAN YOUR TONGUE
- WHICH TOOTHBRUSH IS BEST?
- MAINTAINING YOUR INVISALIGN SMILE
- DENTAL SEALANTS APPROVED
- CHOCOLATE AND YOUR TEETH
- ORAL HEALTH & WEIGHT LOSS
- ORAL HYGIENE APPS
- CAVITY FIGHTING CANDY
- HOW TO SAVE A STRESSFUL SMILE
- PAST BLOG POSTS
- PROPER FLOSSING TECHNIQUE
- DENTAL DANGERS FOR DIABETICS
- DO I HAVE GUM DISEASE?
- DENTAL DIFFICULTIES ON THE HOLIDAYS
- CORRECT YOUR GUMMY SMILE
- MOUTH AND BODY HEALTH
- FOR OUR SMILES, WE ARE THANKFUL
- SAVE YOUR TEETH FROM HALLOWEEN TREATS
- HOW COSMETIC DENTISTRY HELPS YOU!
- DEFEAT DRY MOUTH
- DON'T LOSE SLEEP FROM YOUR APNEA!
- DENTURES OR DENTAL IMPLANTS?
- RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY OPTIONS
- IMPORTANCE OF MOUTH GUARDS
- DON'T IGNORE BLEEDING GUMS
- ABOUT YOUR MOUTHWASH
- WHY FRUITS & VEGGIES MATTER
- WHAT'S BEHIND YOUR SENSITIVE TEETH?
- DANGERS OF DIY DENTISTRY
- CLEAN TEETH ON-THE-GO!
- WAYS TO WHITEN
- BRIGHTENING SMILE FOR YOUR SPECIAL DAY
- SAVING MORE THAN JUST TEETH
- INSIDER IMPLANT SUCCESS TIPS
- TOP FOODS & DRINKS TO AVOID
- UNKNOWN WAYS OF DAMAGING TEETH
- SALIVA IS SUPERIOR
- OBESITY AND ORAL HEALTH
- TO FLOSS OR NOT TO FLOSS?
- SPEECH DISORDERS
- CAUSES OF BAD BREATH
- 5 REASONS WORTH SMILING
- SELECTING A TOOTHBRUSH
- COMPLETELY NATURAL MOUTH CARE TIPS
Welcome to the office of Orland Park IL Dentist, Richard Pape, DDS
We thank you for considering us to provide your dental care. Our dental practice's philosophy is to deliver the highest quality dental care to our patients in a relaxed, enjoyable environment. Dr. Pape is a leader in providing dental comfort and exceptional care. His commitment to excellence has earned him recognition from his peers.
Whether it's your child's first filling or your mother's denture or implant, our team has experience where it matters most...taking care of your family! Our practice provides a full range of dental treatments including preventive, aesthetic, and restorative dentistry as well as porcelain veneers, whitening, implants, fillings, crowns and bridges, partials and full dentures, bonding and cleanings. We are committed to provide the quality of care which satisfies each patients needs and is of long lasting value.
We're always happy to meet new patients. It gives us great satisfaction to know you believe in our services enough to recommend us to your friends and family. We are proudly located in Orland Park and welcome residents from the neighboring communities of Orland Hills, Tinley Park, Mokena, Frankfort, New Lenox, Oak Forest, Palos Park, Palos Heights, and Palos Hills among many other surrounding areas.
We value your time and offer personalized dental care to fit your budget. We welcome insurance and will ensure you pay as little out-of-pocket as possible for all services. We accept all PPO insurances and are a network provider with Aetna, Assurant, Cigna, Delta Dental, DHA, Guardian, and United Concordia, just to name a few. We also offer an affordable In-House Dental Program for uninsured patients.
Dr. Pape is dedicated to making each visit easy and comfortable. To provide you with the best service our office is equipped with the following amenities:
In addition, Dr. Pape makes sure all products that we use in our office are MADE IN THE USA.
*All the photos that you see throughout our website are actual patients of Dr. Pape.