Dentist in Orland Park Office Tour
Enjoy a virtual office tour of our Orland Park, IL dental office below!
To insure your safety, all procedures at our office exceed even the most stringent guidelines established by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Agency (OSHA).
- All instruments and handpieces are steam autoclaved after every use and disposable items are utilized wherever appropriate.
- Disposable gloves are worn while treating patients and are never used on more than one patient.
- Staff members wear masks during the procedures to protect our patients.
- All areas that are touched during the procedures are covered with a plastic wrap and changed after each patient so as to eliminate the potential of cross contamination.
- All surfaces, chairs, lights and units are thoroughly disinfected before and after every patient use.
Our staff members undergo extensive training in sterilization procedures and participate in continuing education courses to keep up-to-date on the most advanced techniques in the industry.